My Resume (.doc)
My Resume (.pdf)
- Front-End Web Design
- Back-End Web Design
- Mobile Web Design
- User Centered Design
- Web Graphics
- Motion Graphics
- Graphic Design
- Video Editing/Production
- Audio Editing/Production
- Special Effects
- Social Media
- Detail Oriented
- Innovative Thinking
- Fast-paced Worker
WEB DESIGNER LONGS WINDOWS
OCTOBER 2013 – DECEMBER 2013
Temporary position that began as an update to a pre-existing website, but ended up designing and publishing a new website: www.longswindows.com
- Front end design – overall look and layout of the site
- Adobe Dreamweaver/Notepad++ - used to design and code for website
- Adobe Photoshop – edit/resize images used on website
- Collaborated with Mike McLallen – former web designer/web master
GRAPHIC DESIGNER MISS CJ
Conceptualized and rendered digital poster for Rehab Special Event: B-Boys Birthday Bassfest. Utilized hierarchal typography, stock images, and vector art.
- Adobe Photoshop – Image manipulation and editing
- Adobe Illustrator – Typefaces and type layout
GRAPHIC DESIGNER CODDINGTON TAX SERVICES
Designed typographic, duo colored logo for tax service.
- Adobe Illustrator – Type layout, typeface, and color fill
WEB DESIGNER RAMNIME: CSU ANIME CLUB
AUGUST 2010 – DECEMBER 2010
Planned, designed, and programmed HTML/CSS based website May 2010. Collaborated with artists and illustrators in the club. Original illustration won T-shirt design contest October 2010.
- Adobe DreamWeaver – Front end and back end design (HTML/CSS)
- Adobe Photoshop – Image editing, resizing, and illustration coloring
GRAPHIC DESIGNER/VIDEOGRAPHER/EDITOR LIGHT TORCH PRODUCTIONS
SEPTEMBER 2008 – MAY 2009
Designed and rendered layouts, graphics, typography, and edited photographs and type for DVD booklet and event poster. Operated Panasonic HD digital tape camera for film shoots. Logged and edited video for web and television publication. Assisted in the construction, maintenance, lighting, and audio set up of blue screen stage.
- Sony Vegas 9 – Video logging, editing, and rendering as MPG and AVI. Rendered DVDs.
- Adobe Photoshop – Image editing, layout design, design and create graphics for print and web
- Adobe Illustrator – Layout graphics and type for printed posters
- Adobe InDesign – Layout for DVD jacket and booklet insert and proofreading content.
- Consulted on design and content of website lighttorchproductions.com.
ILLUSTRATOR/PRODUCT DESIGNER STUDENT CHAPTER: THE WILDLIFE SOCIETY
AUGUST 2007 – MAY 2008
Provided hand drawn ink and wash illustration for the cover of the 2008 Newsletter. Illustrated, drafted, and constructed menu for coffee sales table featuring CSU mascot Cam the Ram.
ART INSTITUTE OF FORT WORTH (AIFW), FORT WORTH, TX
CERTIFICATE IN WEB DESIGN AND INTERACTIVE MEDIA
MARCH 2013, GPA: 3.6
COLORADO STATE UNIVERSITY (CSU), FORT COLLINS, CO
BACHELOR OF FINE ARTS (BFA)
DECEMBER 2010, GPA: 3.067
Concentrations in Drawing, Painting, and Graphic Design. Art History Minor.